Premium Member
join:2005-02-11
USA

ctggzg to DC DSL

Premium Member

to DC DSL

Re: [Rant] Worst Burger King in the world

said by DC DSL:

Waiting until after you have left and telling corporate that the food sucked is pointless. While they might send you some coupons, that is not the most effective means for effecting improvement by the establishment.

I disagree. I've complained about a couple of fast food places, and they followed up with the local managers. The manager at that location cares only about his own location. Corporate needs to maintain the Burger King image as a whole and will come down harder. And I was able to do it online on my own time instead of having to deal with it immediately.

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium Member
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC
Actiontec GT784WN

DC DSL

Premium Member

said by ctggzg:

I disagree. I've complained about a couple of fast food places, and they followed up with the local managers. The manager at that location cares only about his own location. Corporate needs to maintain the Burger King image as a whole and will come down harder. And I was able to do it online on my own time instead of having to deal with it immediately.

Incorrect. The quicker you act, the greater your credibility and the better the chances of satisfaction and effective remediation. That is the same standard across every industry, not just fast food.