caseywor

join:2004-04-19
Orlando, FL
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Charter
·Mediacom
reply to brandon

Re: Switching to mediacom today. What to expect?

Hi Brandon...I sent you a PM, but really intended to post here as a response. I am in West Mobile, near Airport and Snow. My service has been good so far, with only a few minor things...You can read my review thus far under reviews. I get really good speeds, and channel bonding is now deployed in our area as well.

I also have a few friends in the area of West Mobile, and they have had pretty good service so far, one friend in Hunters Ridge, and another in my immediate neighborhood that have been happy when I have spoken with them about the internet connection they receive.

caseywor

Orlando, FL
I guess it is worth repeating that it seems to depend on where you live, but in the West Mobile area, Mediacom seems to have things working pretty well.

brandon
Some truth included in this post.
Premium
join:2003-03-31
Hurley, MS
said by caseywor:

I guess it is worth repeating that it seems to depend on where you live, but in the West Mobile area, Mediacom seems to have things working pretty well.

I also live in West Mobile near Airport and Snow (off of Johnson, to be exact). So far, service has been excellent.

caseywor

Orlando, FL
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Charter
·Mediacom
OK....that is not far....I am in Trailwood...The thing I took as a good sign when I decided to try Mediacom is the fact that the overhead plant in my neighborhood looks to be fairly new and in good repair although this neighborhood isn't new. Someone appears to have spent some money on upgrades in the area.