spc
uniqs
MrBabou
join:2006-08-16
Gatineau

MrBabou to Rickkins

to Rickkins

Re: [Cellulaire] Can it possibly be...??? A good plan from video

There was a sale recently for that plan (sounds like the same anyway), for $35. And for me, it actually becomes $25 (for two years out of the three years plan) since it is my fourth service with Videotron, so I got the monthly $10 rebate, for two years.

And I got the HTC Amaze on that $35 plan, no problem. It's not the most recent smart phone, but it's very good, and it cost me only $50 with the 3-year plan. How nice is that? Very
bluex
join:2005-02-04
Gatineau, QC

bluex

said by MrBabou:

And for me, it actually becomes $25 (for two years out of the three years plan) since it is my fourth service with Videotron, so I got the monthly $10 rebate, for two years.

What is that $10 rebate? I can't see listed anywhere on the website. Is it through retention?
DrAkO
Premium Member
join:2005-11-06
Saint-Jerome, QC

DrAkO

Premium Member

J'ai vu ça cette semaine à ma job, un gars avait laissé trainé un papier de Vidéotron qui lui disait qu'il était un client fidèle avec 3 services mais que maintenant il pouvait ajouter le service mobile et il aurait droit à un rabais de 10$ par mois pendant les 24 premiers mois en plus des autres promotions sur le service mobile.

C'est payant d'attendre pour s'abonner avec eux, c'est quand même 240$ dans ses poches.
MrBabou
join:2006-08-16
Gatineau

MrBabou to bluex

to bluex
said by bluex:

What is that $10 rebate? I can't see listed anywhere on the website. Is it through retention?

It's a rebate you get when having a combo of services. All the big companies have them (Bell, Rogers, Videotron...). When we got the cell phone, it was our fourth service with Videotron, and it looks like it can get you a $10 rebate per month for 24 months. I didn't even know before I asked the sales rep if there was something for me for now having a 4th service.