uniqs
share rss forum feed

MeatChicken

join:2007-08-15
Paramus, NJ
kudos:1
reply to FIOS4cable

Re: [HD] NY 55/10 HD channel 510

All carried channels on the NYC Fios Sytem are identical to the lineups in Bergen, Rockland, Hudson, Passaic, Westchester, Nassau ect ...
This HD equiv of an existing SD carry should be no different, & I would guess will be added within a few days to any existing VHO's for the areas...

Mac973

join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ
said by MeatChicken:

All carried channels on the NYC Fios Sytem are identical to the lineups in Bergen, Rockland, Hudson, Passaic, Westchester, Nassau ect ...
This HD equiv of an existing SD carry should be no different, & I would guess will be added within a few days to any existing VHO's for the areas...

I just talked to a CS rep and of course they had no information on if or when it would be added in NJ. They did have record of it being added in NYC yesterday. Since it's a holiday I'm guessing we won't see it added today. Hopefully by the end of the week.

Mac973

join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ
reply to MeatChicken
said by MeatChicken:

I actually noticed 1 slight difference in the channel lineups. VHO5 carries WVVH (Hamptons Television). We don't get this in NJ.