spc
Search similar:

uniqs

scamers
@mycingular.net

scamers

Anon

[Mobile] scammers!

I had purchased broadband blue and they claimed I would get signal where I lived. Well turns out I didn't so I sent them their equipment back an they sent me an email stating they refunded my account well that was 4 days ago an this place is a scam! No one purchase anything from them! I am reporting them to the better business bearuo an will be taking further action necessary!!!!!
Max Signal
Premium Member
join:2008-03-07
Buffalo, NY

Max Signal

Premium Member

Not defending these folks . But sometimes the credit card issuers and processors sometimes take up to two months to credit your account even after the vendor has done the refund . I am not saying this is the case but it does happen.
said by scamers :

I had purchased broadband blue and they claimed I would get signal where I lived. Well turns out I didn't so I sent them their equipment back an they sent me an email stating they refunded my account well that was 4 days ago an this place is a scam! No one purchase anything from them! I am reporting them to the better business bearuo an will be taking further action necessary!!!!!

jcremin
join:2009-12-22
Siren, WI

jcremin to scamers

to scamers
Before contacting the BBB, call your credit card company or bank and find out if a refund has been imitated. 4 days ago was a Sunday, and I doubt they'd be sending you refund emails on a non-business day, so your math doesn't add up to me. Even if they sent the email last Friday, we had the weekend and a holiday in there, so we've only had 2 business days. Financial institutions work at a snail's pace, so before you cry wolf and tell everyone you were scammed, have a little patience and ensure you are actually being scammed before you waste the BBB's time.
wirelessdog
join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD

wirelessdog to scamers

to scamers
Who is Broadband Blue?

headache
@mycingular.net

headache to jcremin

Anon

to jcremin
Ok dude..... anyways that's what happens when your dealing with a useless low budget so called business.. I'd advise no one to deal with these people. Its nothing but a headache an that's all I gotta say about it...good luck to anyone that goes thru with it..... just saying.........
wirelessdog
join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD

wirelessdog to scamers

to scamers
This is why there needs be an ISP blacklist like credit reporting so another ISP doesn't get burned by idiots like this.
LLigetfa
join:2006-05-15
Fort Frances, ON

LLigetfa

wirelessdog,
Let it go. Just take it at face value (worthless) as it is just an annoymous poster that can't even form proper sentences.

headache
@mycingular.net

headache to wirelessdog

Anon

to wirelessdog
What do u mean

superdog
I Need A Drink
MVM
join:2001-07-13
Lebanon, PA

1 recommendation

superdog

MVM

said by headache :

What do u mean

Without trying to offend you, I will list the reasons why everyone seems to think you are full of $hit:

1. You are an anonymous poster. This means that since you didn't even take the time to register and get a user name, you are on a mission to ruin a CO without merit, OR, you are a troll who is trying to incite an argument for your own entertainment purposes.

2. Everyone on this site is here for one reason or another, whether it be to learn about broadband or the which provider is better/faster than the next one. All of these reasons are what this site was put up for in the first place. If you would have researched the CO in question by utilizing the information here, you may have avoided all of your problems in the first place?

3. Once you made your original post, you received answers to your questions. Instead of following the advice of the individuals who took the time to help you, you re-posted the same thing, a bitch session about how terrible they (the CO in question) is without taking the time to see if any of the things mentioned in the thread have taken place.

4. If you are honestly looking for help? you need to take the time and verify that the CO truly is trying to take your $$. Reality is just that, REALITY. All of the facts presented to you by the posters who answered your questions are valid points. Unless you take the time to investigate what is really happening and answer our questions, none of us will have any sympathy/empathy for your situation.

5. While this doesn't bother me, others have issues with people who use incorrect English when typing sentences, or the spelling of words. Since the education level of each user on this site is unknown, I personally do not use the persons command of the English language to judge their intelligence, as I know some very smart people who are fluent in Spanish, Russian etc. and speak English as a second language.