spc
uniqs

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to highwire2007

to highwire2007

Re: [Rant] Is an employer REQUIRED to give you a Pay stub?

said by highwire2007:

The company I work for, which acquired us from a now bankrupt former Canadian hi-tech company (not RIM (yet)) doesn't give us ANY printed documents like pay stubs or tax forms. They get around it by making us log in to a third-party website - adp.com, where we have to download and print them ourselves.

That's legal. My employer uses ADP, although someone else downloads and prints the pay stubs for all the local staff.

BGB
Wants moar interwebz
Premium Member
join:2009-07-09
Waterloo, ON

BGB

Premium Member

said by DKS:

said by highwire2007:

The company I work for, which acquired us from a now bankrupt former Canadian hi-tech company (not RIM (yet)) doesn't give us ANY printed documents like pay stubs or tax forms. They get around it by making us log in to a third-party website - adp.com, where we have to download and print them ourselves.

That's legal. My employer uses ADP, although someone else downloads and prints the pay stubs for all the local staff.

Yea, mine goes through ePost, so I don't get a paper one either, but I do get it the night before I get paid...

loosedobbs
join:2006-06-13
Toronto

loosedobbs to DKS

to DKS
said by DKS:

said by highwire2007:

Yep ADP. Login to ADP web site and get the one you want.

OP
Its its not arranged as DKS says with any third party then its problem for you and the employer both. I hope your employer in not Asian or the knifes will come out on DSLR. Looks like New immigrant is harassed. OP its your Job that you follow up on Holiday pays and the extra hours worked. Confirm what is your hourly rate with the boss. Whatever you do be polite. Best of luck and best luck finding new job.