how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

HDough21

join:2012-07-05
Lutz, FL

[Tampa] Bright House_Tampa_I cannot login to Arris Modem/Router

I am a Bright House Customer, I am trying to get the login and password information to my modem/router it is an Arris Tg852 I have tried "admin" as log-in and "password" for password I keep getting message It is incorrect when Tech set-up I guess it was changed but I don't know to what Any Ideas of how I can get info?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:156

Re: [Tampa] Bright House_Tampa_I cannot login to Arris Modem/Rou

The easiest way to do this is to hit and hold the reset button on the back of the device for 90 seconds and release. When the modem reboots the defaults will work BUT you will need setup your wireless and stuff again....so if you aren't prepared to do that don't do it and let me know what you need done.

im0nk3y1

join:2012-09-29
Im having this problem to im very well experienced with modems/routers but this one seems to be giving me trouble i dont know the password ive reset the modem about ten times 90 seconds 30 seconds and 60 seconds still after ive waited for everything to come back up it still wont work... please help.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:156
said by im0nk3y1:

Im having this problem to im very well experienced with modems/routers but this one seems to be giving me trouble i dont know the password ive reset the modem about ten times 90 seconds 30 seconds and 60 seconds still after ive waited for everything to come back up it still wont work... please help.

Open a direct forums thread and include your IP address and I will provide you with the login data.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~