All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
baess
join:2011-01-28

baess

Audio not in sync with video

I am watching FX right now and I can't believe how out of sync the audio is. I posted about this quite a while ago and was made to think it was a problem with the DVR. No way.

»Audio not in sync with video

This is live TV I am watching. It is utterly ridiculous to not have the audio match the video. It happens on numerous channels to varying degrees. WOW needs to fix this.

MeJess
@wideopenwest.com

MeJess

Anon

Yeah, here, too.

We thought it was a TV issue, since the Sanyo downstairs seems to work fine, but after replacing the TV from best Buy, the audio and video STILL don't sync.

This always happens with CNN, and occasionally with other channels. Sometimes there's even up to a full two-second delay. O_O WTH, WOW?

south1178
Premium Member
join:2001-12-17
Cleveland, OH

south1178 to baess

Premium Member

to baess
It happens to me a lot when I'm watching the HD channels 200 and up. Very annoying. I don't have a DVR either.

The tech that came out said it was normal when we commented on the pixelation and audio sync.
baess
join:2011-01-28

baess

said by south1178:

The tech that came out said it was normal when we commented on the pixelation and audio sync.

Four months ago or so everything was fine here as it had been basically for years. No pixelation, no audio out of sync. Then the problems started.

WOW acknowledged certain issues but feels they are fixed. Obviously not.