spc
uniqs
yvvvvv
join:2010-05-08
Quebec, QC

yvvvvv to MadCow

to MadCow

Re: [Cable] [QC] Videotron Slow speeds in Evenings

Thanks for the info. I thought that TekSavvy had some servers in Montreal. When I test my connection with their Toronto server, I get a better ping (21 ms) vs the Montreal server (29 ms). The speeds remain the same, so it doesn't bother me much.

When I suscribed to TekSavvy a couple years ago, the only other independent ISP I knew in Quebec was Radioactif and I was not that impressed. I have a very good experience with TekSavvy. If I had to change to another ISP in Quebec, I would go with ElectronicBox, has they seem to have very good service and performance overall. I can get the 30/1.5 package with 250GB bandwidth for the same price I pay the 15/1.5 package with 300GB with TekSavvy. They also seem to have better service in French than TekSavvy (and less errors on their website).

mrbobyu
@teksavvy.com

mrbobyu

Anon

I'm getting very low bandwidth the last few days. I have 30mb/2mb one from Teksavvy cable. I only get ~7mb/ 2mb which is very slow. Even my torrent are closed. I even get drop from games time to time because my connection isn't even stable. Anyone else have this problem?