Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ricky_005

join:2012-01-17
united state
reply to LucasLee

Re: [Canadian] Some advice needed.

Your like most ... no ability to come to a logical answer/conclusion!

Troll....

LucasLee

join:2010-11-26
kudos:1
i'm the troll? you're the one spouting conspiracy theories, while i actively use the technology under discussion. not to mention your impressively consistent use of brutally simple grammatical errors.

here's the situation,

either:
making such a bandwidth monitoring tool is difficult. evidence: numerous news articles on this very website describing ISPs continually having trouble properly tracking or displaying client usage information, and my anecdotal comments regarding first hand experience with said enterprise level software.

or:
making such a bandwidth monitoring tool is very easy. evidence: your assertion that any programmer could do it in as a trivial exercise.

or:
there is some vast conspiracy going on. evidence: your statement that the aforementioned difficulties to accurately display said client information represents a concerted effort to pull the wool over the eyes of internet users.

clearly you could solve this by making a perfectly accurate bandwidth monitoring tool as validated by third party testing.

so have at it, you seem rather confidant in your abilities. i await the ability to purchase stock in your fortune 500 company as you dummy current industry incumbents such as Cisco, ipoque, and Sandvine.

it'd certainly make my life easier having a perfect solution. but i work in the real world.

so get to it. prove me wrong conspiracy boy.