uniqs
share rss forum feed

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1

FIOS Olympic NBC online coverage

»media.verizon.com/media/TVOnline.aspx

appears like FIOS will have some events available online.
--
"My hat, my cane, Jeeves".

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ
Thats just a link to the NBC Olympics Online.

»www.nbcolympics.com/liveextra/he···dex.html

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 edit
said by bohratom:

Thats just a link to the NBC Olympics Online.»www.nbcolympics.com/liveextra/he···dex.html

Well, Verizon is listing it on their TV online section, along with HBO-GO and the others....
...and it requires you to "sign in" from Verizon, like the others.
walks like a duck, etc.
--
"My hat, my cane, Jeeves".

nxtiak

join:2008-08-06
Redlands, CA
It's to verify you have NBC and CNBC, then you get access to all Olympics streaming. NBC is doing this for all TV services, and you can watch everything only if you have those channels... online.
NBCs streaming online has nothing to do with FiOS at all (again only for verification).

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ
said by nxtiak:

It's to verify you have NBC and CNBC, then you get access to all Olympics streaming. NBC is doing this for all TV services, and you can watch everything only if you have those channels... online.
NBCs streaming online has nothing to do with FiOS at all (again only for verification).

Alot of stink in the comcast forums about this as they are removing CNBC from some of their packages and thus will not have access to the streaming.

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:4
said by bohratom:

said by nxtiak:

Alot of stink in the comcast forums about this as they are removing CNBC from some of their packages and thus will not have access to the streaming.

that was about removing CNBC World not CNBC. CNBC world is the global version of CNBC. That issue was for Chicago only. Has nothing to do with the olympics.