spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

scross

join:2002-09-13
Cordova, TN
reply to iknow

Re: What country are sharp window air conditioners made?

said by iknow:

said by Badonkadonk:

Education is still key. The unemployment rate for those with college degrees is 4.1%. It's more than double for those without.

But yes, if a person decides to major in something stupid, then that's their call. But overall, college is still a winner.

not really, Prostitution can be a pain in the butt, for medical students. »www.myhealthnewsdaily.com/2291-m ··· ion.html in any country!.

Don't ask me how I know this, but ten or fifteen years ago there was a sweet and sexy young thing (who was originally from England, too, IIRC) out of the Atlanta area who was attending medical school there, and who was offering her "services" to out-of-town men who might be traveling through the Atlanta area on business. She preferred these men to the locals for privacy reasons, and Atlanta was excellent for this, and she was making good use of the internet for finding potential clients and setting up appointments, which was a fairly novel use at the time.

And no, even though back then I made it down to Atlanta occasionally, I never made use of her services, although out of curiosity I did chat with her a bit about what she offered. I was a bit surprised to find that she had a boyfriend (probably her future husband, or so she thought) who was completely OK with this.