wesm
Premium Member
join:1999-07-29
Seattle, WA

wesm

Premium Member

[FiOS] Olympics streaming service will be available

Just in case y'all don't follow Frontier's Facebook page:
FiOS customers, you asked for it, and we delivered! Beginning July 27th, you will have access to authenticated LIVE online Olympics content. While Cable and broadcast networks will offer 1500 hours of Olympic content during the 2 week event, our FiOS customers will have access to 3500 hours of content, with no extra charge! Just one more reason to get excited for this year’s Olympic Games!
Go to https://www.watchtveverywhere.com first and sign up with your Frontier account number (including dashes). Once that's done, hit NBC Olympics' link and follow the prompts to choose Frontier from the drop-down box.
rifleman69
join:2006-04-12
Beaverton, OR

rifleman69

Thanks, filled it out and we're good to go! The entering in of the dashes is lame, but what can you do?

Outlet
@frontiernet.net

Outlet

Anon

Any tips on filling this out? I tried several combinations of my account number and PIN (on the statement) and it keeps telling me my account was not found

wesm
Premium Member
Seattle, WA

wesm

Premium Member

said by Outlet :

Any tips on filling this out? I tried several combinations of my account number and PIN (on the statement) and it keeps telling me my account was not found

Are you both of these things: 1) A FiOS subscriber; 2) A FiOS TV subscriber? If you aren't both, your account won't be found and you don't qualify (per NBC).

When you enter your account, don't enter the PIN. I entered the number from the payment stub portion of my account, with dashes, that looks like: xxx-xxx-xxxx-xxxxxx-x
rifleman69
join:2006-04-12
Beaverton, OR

rifleman69 to Outlet

to Outlet
The PIN number is immediately to the right on the page you're filling out, it's sort of a CAPTCHA. It has nothing to do with your account number.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR

darcilicious to wesm

Premium Member

to wesm
Nice, thanks, all signed up, hubby will probably like this...

Outlet
@frontiernet.net

Outlet to wesm

Anon

to wesm
said by wesm:

said by Outlet :

Are you both of these things: 1) A FiOS subscriber; 2) A FiOS TV subscriber? If you aren't both, your account won't be found and you don't qualify (per NBC).

When you enter your account, don't enter the PIN. I entered the number from the payment stub portion of my account, with dashes, that looks like: xxx-xxx-xxxx-xxxxxx-x

I am both a frontier fios and fios TV subscriber. I first copied and pasted the account number from the statement (was in the format xxx-xxx-xxxx-xxxxxx-x, no PIN). I also entered my last name (same as on statement), but it failed to locate my account.

wesm
Premium Member
Seattle, WA

wesm

Premium Member

said by Outlet :

I am both a frontier fios and fios TV subscriber. I first copied and pasted the account number from the statement (was in the format xxx-xxx-xxxx-xxxxxx-x, no PIN). I also entered my last name (same as on statement), but it failed to locate my account.

Only other things I can think of: What level of FiOS TV do you have? I have Extreme and it worked for me. The disclaimer on NBC's site says that your package must include msnbc and CNBC. Do you have only local channels or something?

If you do get those two channels, is your last name hyphenated (Smith-Jones)? You might try entering your last name in different ways (second hyphenated section, no dash, space instead of dash, etc.).