how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

btB

@rr.com
reply to FaxCap

Re: Official 2012 CFL Thread

In game 1, it was Calvillo and Whitaker who had big games for the Als while Chris Matthews and Demond Washington played well for the Bombers. I think this means something, but it is still way too early in the year to conclusively say what that is.

In game 2, even though the final score would say otherwise, I would not say this was a close game. Lions pretty much played like they are defending champions, while the Ti-Cats (especially on defense) are just not there yet.

When Burris was pulled in the 2nd quarter, I thought for a moment that he was playing for the Stamps again.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE
kudos:1

BC Lions held on to defeat the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 39-36

Great game with the Tiger Cats falling short...........but B.C. has some new exciting players that can break a game open.

They just look like a confident team.

Hamilton should be a force when Burris starts to learn his new team,but their coach sure doesn't inspire any confidence..........he looks lost out there.
--
~~Go Lions....back to back Cups!!~~

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

For a 55,000 Stadium the attendence has been poor. The opening game had only 29000 considering the Geroy hype. Last night had only 22,000. Ofcourse Hamilton is not really a draw.

FaxCap

join:2002-05-25
Surrey, BC
Reviews:
·Shaw

said by capdjq:

For a 55,000 Stadium the attendence has been poor. The opening game had only 29000 considering the Geroy hype. Last night had only 22,000. Ofcourse Hamilton is not really a draw.

It was 25,109 last night.

FaxCap