Norwalk, CA

1 recommendation

rtcy to djoropallo

Premium Member

to djoropallo

Re: HD Net soon to become AXS.TV

said by djoropallo:

said by dcowboy:

said by TitusTroy See Profilethe late night adult oriented programs such as Bikini Destination and the Art Mann shows need to find a new channel

:

I havent seen bikini destinations air in awhile + art mann is staying + sounds like bikini barbers nj is staying too.

Everything I have read is the uncensored versions of the shows will be gone. This is a merger with Ryan Seacrest so I expect a sanitized unwatchable channel that I will forget all about, kind of like when Comcast bought TechTV and turned it into G4.

I was just going to mention TechTV into G4 . one of the worst wastes of money ever by a cash rich cable company. the ONLY one of a kind channel to do tech news , computer shows. and they kill it, so they can show game play on tv.

my sons and I watched that channel glued to it, even my non tech wife watched Leo and Katie who EXPLAINED things to her in a human term unlike my offspring and me
knarf829
join:2007-06-02

knarf829

said by rtcy:

I was just going to mention TechTV into G4 . one of the worst wastes of money ever by a cash rich cable company. the ONLY one of a kind channel to do tech news , computer shows. and they kill it, so they can show game play on tv.

my sons and I watched that channel glued to it, even my non tech wife watched Leo and Katie who EXPLAINED things to her in a human term unlike my offspring and me

ZDTV, later TechTV, was fantastic.

joe01880
join:2007-10-26
Wakefield, MA

joe01880

said by knarf829:

said by rtcy:

ZDTV/TechTV was great, I miss Leo.
djoropallo
join:2003-10-20
Maple Shade, NJ

djoropallo

said by joe01880:

said by knarf829:

said by rtcy:

You know Leo does a lot of Podcasts and TV shows online, you can always see what he is up to here: »leoville.com/ and here: »twit.tv/ I check in once in a while, but sometimes it seems tech has passed him by or he just isn't interested in researching an answer.

icemannyr1
join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ

icemannyr1

It appears except for a few reruns of shows airing late night everything on AXS TV is now censored.
The new concerts now have lyrics censored which I don't think they did as HDNet.

GeekGirl1
Premium Member
join:2007-01-28
Morrisville, PA

GeekGirl1 to djoropallo

Premium Member

to djoropallo
said by djoropallo:

You know Leo does a lot of Podcasts and TV shows online, you can always see what he is up to here: »leoville.com/ and here: »twit.tv/ I check in once in a while, but sometimes it seems tech has passed him by or he just isn't interested in researching an answer.

For tech, I've gotten hooked on a daily feed of this WEEK in TECH | TWiT.TV, it's not like the ScreenSavers used to be, but it fills the need. Leo is "the boss," which is what he should be doing, and delegate the details to others - the rest of the crew. Tom Merritt is really good.

I haven't watched HDNet in a while, it seemed to get stale after the older run movies cycled through a few times.
sbernstein5
join:2005-01-18
10024-5650

sbernstein5 to icemannyr1

to icemannyr1
said by icemannyr1:

It appears except for a few reruns of shows airing late night everything on AXS TV is now censored.
The new concerts now have lyrics censored which I don't think they did as HDNet.

That is correct. Concerts were uncensored on HDNet.

amarryat
Verizon FiOS
join:2005-05-02
Marshfield, MA

amarryat to joe01880

to joe01880
said by joe01880:

said by knarf829:

said by rtcy:

You can see Patrick on Tekzilla on Revision 3. I watch that on the Roku, but they also have an Android app and you can watch on your computer at revision3.com.