how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

siersema

join:2005-06-16
Huntington Beach, CA

[DVR] Importing Series Settings

I received a replacement DVR and pulled out the old system. I then search through all the DVR settings for how to Import the settings. Under DVR there is an Export Series Settings but does not show Import. So I went to record a series and then when I selected to add the TV program to series recordings a popup showed and asked if I wanted to Import Settings. Then when selected shows all then Exported settings that can be imported! Awesome that everything was brought up - especially shows that are not airing now but will in the fall.

kes601

join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA
kudos:2
Cool, I wonder how that will work for those of us with more than one DVR.

siersema

join:2005-06-16
Huntington Beach, CA
It listed each DVR that I had uploaded. Used the same name for each device.

justin9876

join:2006-04-21
Keller, TX
reply to siersema
said by siersema:

I received a replacement DVR and pulled out the old system. I then search through all the DVR settings for how to Import the settings. Under DVR there is an Export Series Settings but does not show Import. So I went to record a series and then when I selected to add the TV program to series recordings a popup showed and asked if I wanted to Import Settings. Then when selected shows all then Exported settings that can be imported! Awesome that everything was brought up - especially shows that are not airing now but will in the fall.

Many thanks for the info! I have exported mine each time I have changed or added a series but never could find how to import them.
--
Justin
Verizon FiOS TV and Internet
Motorola QIP7232 HD DVR
Motorola QIP 7100-P2
Sony KDL-V40XBR1