Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Boricua
Premium
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto

LA Times

So what the frack is up with that paper? All I get when clicking on a link is wanting to get electronic delivery . WTH?
--
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben

No_Strings
Premium,MVM,Ex-Mod 2008-13
join:2001-11-22
The OC
kudos:6

Working fine for me. Maybe they fixed whatever was wrong.

Bloominite
Premium
join:2004-04-17
reply to Boricua

Are you getting the box asking you to become a member? If that's what you're seeing, you've maxed out the number of free articles allowed per month. It's easy to get around if your browser is capable of private or incognito browsing. I use Chrome and right click on the link, then select "open link in incognito browser". It works every time.

hoyleysox
Premium
join:2003-11-07
Long Beach, CA
reply to Boricua

I thought this thread would be about how the LA Times has gone downhill in terms of journalistic quality.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
kudos:1

the LA Times still exists?

hoyleysox
Premium
join:2003-11-07
Long Beach, CA

Barely.

Kudos to the latimes for their municipal corruption pieces. We cannot expect local prosecutors to investigate local governments.

Boricua
Premium
Sacramuerto
reply to Bloominite

said by Bloominite:

Are you getting the box asking you to become a member? If that's what you're seeing, you've maxed out the number of free articles allowed per month.

YES!! That's what keeps popping up. I use Firefox, so is there anyway I can bypass that?
--
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben

Boricua
Premium
Sacramuerto
reply to hoyleysox

said by hoyleysox:

I thought this thread would be about how the LA Times has gone downhill in terms of journalistic quality.

Up here, the Sacramento Bee is a piece of rag not worth using as toilet paper. I just read excerpts here and there and that's it.
--

Andy from CA
Premium
join:2008-09-05
Anaheim, CA
reply to TheRul

said by TheRul:

the LA Times still exists?

I guess, they do come up in Google searches and I hear them mentioned on KNX in addition to KCAL 9 news.

Bloominite
Premium
join:2004-04-17
reply to Boricua

said by Boricua:

said by Bloominite:

Are you getting the box asking you to become a member? If that's what you're seeing, you've maxed out the number of free articles allowed per month.

YES!! That's what keeps popping up. I use Firefox, so is there anyway I can bypass that?

Right click on: »www.latimes.com/ then click on private browsing

BIGMIKE
Premium
join:2002-06-07
Westminster, CA
reply to Boricua

firefox private browsing
»support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pri···ing-info

how to get past the los angeles times paywall
»blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012···wall.php

Boricua
Premium
Sacramuerto

said by BIGMIKE:

firefox private browsing
»support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pri···ing-info

how to get past the los angeles times paywall
»blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012···wall.php

That worked, private browsing. Thank you so much.
--