uniqs

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870 to thorin

to thorin

Re: [TWC] Putting Arris TG852 Access Device in Bridge Mode KCMO

said by thorin:

What level of service do you have? With the 20/2 turbo wifi is included here in Kansas city (grandfathered 15/1 does not). As for the wireless bridge and private wifi support it all depends on who you get in tier 3 some reps will others won't..

If you still don't have any luck with tier 3 or stumped PM me and I can help you.

There is no grandfathered 15/1 tier it went to 20/2 nationwide to everyone with turbo when the DOCSIS 3.0 upgrades were done in the area.
Radisc359
join:2010-10-02
Fremont, NE

2 edits

Radisc359

said by motorola870:

said by thorin:

What level of service do you have? With the 20/2 turbo wifi is included here in Kansas city (grandfathered 15/1 does not). As for the wireless bridge and private wifi support it all depends on who you get in tier 3 some reps will others won't..

If you still don't have any luck with tier 3 or stumped PM me and I can help you.

There is no grandfathered 15/1 tier it went to 20/2 nationwide to everyone with turbo when the DOCSIS 3.0 upgrades were done in the area.

Here there is a grandfathered 15/1 tier, because Turbo went to 20/2 but it costs even more a month. »speedtest.net/result/204 ··· 6311.png my speed recently, seems to be the same in Lincoln, a Docsis 3 area. EDIT: You could get an SB6141(for interney) off amazon while using a D2 eMTA for phone service, seems to work well for me.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin to motorola870

Premium Member

to motorola870
"There is no grandfathered 15/1 tier it went to 20/2 nationwide to everyone with turbo when the DOCSIS 3.0 upgrades were done in the area. "

Please dont speak for all areas.

Hob