share rss forum feed

goalieskates
Premium
join:2004-09-12
land of big

3 recommendations

reply to Oleg

Re: Scam PC optimization software that advertised on TV

It appears "truth in advertising" laws are no longer enforced.

That particular ad has irked me for years.

Oleg
Premium
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL
kudos:2

1 recommendation

said by goalieskates:

It appears "truth in advertising" laws are no longer enforced.

That particular ad has irked me for years.

I totally agree with you. It is brain washing technique that sucks in the people.

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101
Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·AT&T Midwest
·magicjack.com
·Google Voice

1 recommendation

said by Oleg:

I totally agree with you. It is brain washing technique that sucks in the people.

yep, not even family is immune. It sucked in my sister about 2 years ago, and again 3 weeks ago. Basically she is getting a bill for just stupidity from me. It's the 3rd time in 2 years I have had to clean a pc of hers and well you are going to pay me this time!
--
If you have a topic in the direct forum please reply to it or a post of mine, I get a notification when you do this.
Koetting Ford, Granite City, illinois... YOU'RE FIRED!!

Oleg
Premium
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL
kudos:2

said by David:

said by Oleg:

yep, not even family is immune. It sucked in my sister about 2 years ago, and again 3 weeks ago. Basically she is getting a bill for just stupidity from me. It's the 3rd time in 2 years I have had to clean a pc of hers and well you are going to pay me this time!

You could install K9 »www1.k9webprotection.com/ on her computer or create limited user account if you have not done it already.

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101
Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·AT&T Midwest
·magicjack.com
·Google Voice

said by Oleg:

You could install K9 »www1.k9webprotection.com/ on her computer or create limited user account if you have not done it already.

I could but it's her laptop, and her choice. Me I just make sure my imaging software is up to date. Cause last thing I am going to do is waste time re-installing software.