All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

aurgathor
join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor

Did rockauto raise their shipping charges?

Wanted to order some stuff, but found the shipping quite high, especially with 4 items shipping from 3 different warehouses.

Gbcue
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Santa Rosa, CA

Gbcue

Premium Member

said by aurgathor:

Wanted to order some stuff, but found the shipping quite high, especially with 4 items shipping from 3 different warehouses.

It's because it's from 3 different warehouses.

aurgathor
join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor

Forgot to mention, I also did a check with a single item, and found the charge kinda high, too.

Of course it's possible that I get spoiled by eBay, so I guess I just need to look up my old orders.

Mark
I stand with my feet
join:2009-07-11
Canada

Mark to aurgathor

to aurgathor
Rockauto is awesome, except for shipping prices...and that multiple warehouse BS is incredibly annoying.

The Pig
I know you want to be me
Premium Member
join:2009-09-11

The Pig to aurgathor

Premium Member

to aurgathor
Shipping has gone up on a lot of sites!

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru to aurgathor

Premium Member

to aurgathor
I kinda stopped buying from Rockauto now.. with my Amazom prime membership the only thing I use rockauto now is to copy and paste part numbers into Amazon.. Only one thing Amazon does not have which is the left side fender but they have the right side.

And plus sometimes things can be $20 cheaper (before shipping) then Rockauto.

Matter of fact I've got 5 packages coming in tomorrow that came from 3 different warehouses and free shipping on all of it

Long overdue for some repairs.

Beezel
join:2008-12-15
Las Vegas, NV

Beezel to aurgathor

to aurgathor
I believe this year every major shipping company raised their rates.
sailor
Premium Member
join:2003-10-21
Long Island

sailor to Subaru

Premium Member

to Subaru
said by Subaru:

I kinda stopped buying from Rockauto now.. with my Amazom prime membership the only thing I use rockauto now is to copy and paste part numbers into Amazon.. Only one thing Amazon does not have which is the left side fender but they have the right side.

And plus sometimes things can be $20 cheaper (before shipping) then Rockauto.

Same here ordering more and more from Amazon instead of Rockauto. The Amazon prime membership no doubt played a big part in it.

Then after I sold off my vehicles and just now have one I rarely order anything...but one day I was looking for some Jeep parts and came across this place

»www.usautoparts.net

I never have ordered from them but did request to be added to their email mailing list and they email every week with what appears to be some really good deals/specials and discount codes.

Have you, or anyone else here, had any experience with usautoparts?

Just going by their emails they appear to be quite organized but again, never have actually ordered from them.

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru

Premium Member

Sorry for the long delay, nope never used them

Vamp
5c077
Premium Member
join:2003-01-28
MD

Vamp to aurgathor

Premium Member

to aurgathor
My order yesterday was $8.35 shipping for 2 sets of aluminum coolant elbows and some bushings, seems a little higher than last time I ordered from them. Atleast they shipped from the same warehouse this time and both from local warehouse.