spc
uniqs
« LA Timessmall quake 3.8 »
This is a sub-selection from Help in 90621
I_Grr
join:2012-05-16

I_Grr

Re: Help in 90621

Anyone in the 90621 area with stable connection? Looking into getting DSL extreme, but I fear that I might face some similiar problems.

Bloominite
Premium Member
join:2004-04-17

Bloominite

Premium Member

said by I_Grr:

Anyone in the 90621 area with stable connection? Looking into getting DSL extreme, but I fear that I might face some similiar problems.

I was with DSLExtreme for several years and was more than satisfied with both the product and the level of service. I'd still be with them today if they offered service in my new location.

Does DSLE still require a 1 year contract? Here's what I'd do if a contract is required: Order DSL from AT&T, as they offer a 30 day period when you can cancel with no penalty. That way you'll find out what kind of speed and connectivity is available at your location. Then you can switch from ATT to DSLE within 30 days and you won't be out anything if the service sucks at your house. DSLE uses the same physical backbone as ATT so the service will be just as good. But DSLE's level of customer service is lightyears ahead of ATT.

Just be sure to call DSLE and let them handle the transfer of service instead of calling ATT to cancel. It will go a lot smoother that way.
Bloominite

Bloominite to I_Grr

Premium Member

to I_Grr
DSLE has their own forum here where you can talk directly with the representative when you have problems or questions. It's been a few years since I posted there, but it used to be the company's general manager who ran the forum.

»DSL Extreme