how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mr Matt

join:2008-01-29
Eustis, FL
kudos:1

These weasels are preparing their minority report!

When the news reporters state that the police took action against a perpetrator, was through good police work. In some cases the perpetrator was an innocent that had their broadband connection hacked. I always wonder if many of the SWAT Team break in's shown on TV, on innocent citizens, are because the spies are sloppy and do not double check to be certain that they are breaking into the right house. Remember the NSA will claim that the spying on citizens is to protect the children and to prevent victimless crimes. When will the government require cameras be installed in bedrooms to make certain that spouses do sex according to local laws.

coldmoon
Premium
join:2002-02-04
Broadway, NC
Reviews:
·Windstream

said by Mr Matt:

When the news reporters state that the police took action against a perpetrator, was through good police work. In some cases the perpetrator was an innocent that had their broadband connection hacked. I always wonder if many of the SWAT Team break in's shown on TV, on innocent citizens, are because the spies are sloppy and do not double check to be certain that they are breaking into the right house. Remember the NSA will claim that the spying on citizens is to protect the children and to prevent victimless crimes. When will the government require cameras be installed in bedrooms to make certain that spouses do sex according to local laws.

SHHHHHHH! Don't give them any new ideas...
--
Returnil - 21st Century body armor for your PC

workablob

join:2004-06-09
Houston, TX
kudos:2
reply to Mr Matt

Get Buttle!

His name is Tuttle?

Whatever. Close Enough.

Dave

MyDogHsFleas
Premium
join:2007-08-15
Austin, TX
kudos:5

1 recommendation

reply to Mr Matt

Oh. My.

All righty then.

Back to the real world.... unfortunately I can't get that 30 seconds back.

ISurfTooMuch

join:2007-04-23
Tuscaloosa, AL
reply to Mr Matt

said by Mr Matt:

When will the government require cameras be installed in bedrooms to make certain that spouses do sex according to local laws.

When? About six years ago.

»www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200···as_x.htm

en103

join:2011-05-02
reply to coldmoon

let's see... Cable boxes with cameras, TV's with cameras/microphones for Skype, every laptop with a camera/microphone, every cell phone with a camera/microphone.... All remote/software accessible - who says big brother can't get what they want.