spc
uniqs
koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW
join:2005-01-08
Etobicoke, ON

koreyb to mikeeey

to mikeeey

Re: Probably the worst ACANAC story yet (complete incompetence)

Lynn,

I'm not going to tell you guys how to run your business, but I do have to comment as an outsider looking in.

As a rep of the company, you should take ownership of an issue off the bat, regardless. This is a huge beef of mine. Stop the excuses, and admit when you may have messed up and work to fix the issue. I find ACANAC staff especially very defensive even when it is your companies fault. I've had personal experience with this which is why I no longer have services from your company.

Admit when you make a mistake, never accuse or make excuses, without first having all the facts, and making for sure your not at fault in the least.

This is basic customer service skills.... which a lot of companies seem to have forgotten over the years.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

Now I'll weigh in on this.

I don't see how Lynn hasn't taken ownership, she's not like the Rogers Marketing Trolls who show up promise to fix a problem, but never do.

Maybe Acanac did screw up, but the OP comes on here ranting and raving, call get the only person who has taken the time to resolve the complaint, and then calls her a liar.

Considering that Acanac is paying someone to monitor the forums (which very few ISP's do) says plenty about the company.

Good luck getting a response, let alone a resolution in such a short period of time with the big boys.

And OP if you come on here to complain its mandatory the thread starts with Acanac ducks . (Acanac should trademark that phrase)
Lynn0
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON

Lynn0 to koreyb

Premium Member

to koreyb
said by koreyb:

Lynn,

As a rep of the company, you should take ownership of an issue off the bat, regardless.

Which I have done by making sure he got his account canceled same day he got the invoice for payment taken and his money back to him. Today was the first time I heard of this issue.