spc
uniqs
04193189 (banned)
join:2012-06-18
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned) to JAC70

to JAC70

Re: "Rogers is not required to honour what an agent says&qu

not my problem .. try checking procedures or take a bar law course.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

said by 04193189:

not my problem .. try checking procedures or take a bar law course.

Bud, you're far from a lawyer. Your typing, spelling etc says it. You talk like a ranting solicitor. You're one of the craziest people i've ever seen on these forums and you almost top the most crazy i've ever seen on any forums.

Sound like a crazy preacher that tries to spew nonsense propaganda and it's all i've seen since you started posting.

You sure as heck haven't passed the bar, any respected lawyer wouldn't be ranting and raving like you are.
04193189 (banned)
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned)

obviously you haven't figured out who i am nor the extent of my knowledge from what i've said up to this point LOL
your comments are made to intimidate instead of inform .. are you done yet?

Tx
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

said by 04193189:

obviously you haven't figured out who i am nor the extent of my knowledge from what i've said up to this point LOL
your comments are made to intimidate instead of inform .. are you done yet?

Extent of your knowledge? Are you serious? Asking me if I'm done yet?

»/postl ··· t=within

Browse that please. Read what you've ranted about since you became a member, then ask your very intellectual self who is done.

Who you are? Who cares, if you're a regular member who signed up under another name, it's not funny.
04193189 (banned)
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned)

ah, you seem to have missed the rest of what i posted pat .. it starts here: »[DSL] attn Rocky .. TekSavvy & Bell PROBLEMS
... which you should very well know as you left many comments there
.. which is also missing some pertinent posts, as they were deleted.
be advised ... i'm still building a topic which will cover all of the above and more and as i have time
Expand your moderator at work
JAC70
join:2008-10-20
canada

JAC70 to 04193189

to 04193189

g777

Wow. Delusions of grandeur as well. Back on your meds, pal.
04193189 (banned)
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned)

no delusions at all ... it's a matter of rights and law which most men have forgotten, never learned or have been lied to and deceived by government, business, corporations and rest of their rip-off agents

that's what happens to those who watch too much tv, cop shows, listen to bogus police, who didn't expand their education past school, get drunk and become dumb, consume fluoride via water and toothpaste, get poisoned by supermarket food, consume poisonous drugs from big pharma, and rest of poisoning system

it's time to put the corrupt, thieves and abusers back in their place

Tx
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Tx to 04193189

Premium Member

to 04193189

Re: g777

said by 04193189:

no delusions at all ... it's a matter of rights and law which most men have forgotten, never learned or have been lied to and deceived by government, business, corporations and rest of their rip-off agents

that's what happens to those who watch too much tv, cop shows, listen to bogus police, who didn't expand their education past school, get drunk and become dumb, consume fluoride via water and toothpaste, get poisoned by supermarket food, consume poisonous drugs from big pharma, and rest of poisoning system

it's time to put the corrupt, thieves and abusers back in their place

Still waiting for this thread of yours