uniqs
share rss forum feed

The Snowman
Premium
join:2007-05-20
kudos:4
reply to Name Game

Re: Is it possible to quit Google?

Google has become so big because the public has allowed it to do so. The public just continues feeding the fish.......by doing nearly nothing to prevent being tracked........after many years of preaching how to help them selfs its obvious by the growth of google that either no one was listening or that no one really cares.

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter
said by The Snowman:

Google has become so big because the public has allowed it to do so. The public just continues feeding the fish.......by doing nearly nothing to prevent being tracked........after many years of preaching how to help them selfs its obvious by the growth of google that either no one was listening or that no one really cares.

google made something insanely usfeull a serch engine peopel are willing to trade privacy for such a thing

lets say i made a miricle invention that genereted all the food you could eat for free but had a webcam built how many people would use it to get free food without regard for privacy i bet far more people then youed think

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ
kudos:1
I would take free food and free gas in exchange for a web cam.

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter
said by AVD:

even if it montored your every single move and gurentteed no privacy

id consider it consideering i spend 500 plus a month on grocerys how many others would use such a machine

Exhibitionst

@bhn.net
said by zed260:

said by AVD:

even if it montored your every single move and gurentteed no privacy

id consider it consideering i spend 500 plus a month on grocerys how many others would use such a machine

How much do those people on 'Big Brother' get? I'd imagine "Big Brother: Google Edition" would be as invasive if not more.