Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Xorion

join:2012-07-11
Killeen, TX
reply to e_dub

Re: [DIRECTV] Viacom

The thing is Viacom has done the same thing to Time Warner with the streaming app for mobile device. Just goes to show you they are greedy. DirecTV is defending their subscribers, not screwing us. I totally think Viacom are @$$holes for their actions. From a Corporate standpoint, can you blame them? They have some of the highest viewers/rating on their channels. In this chess game, the customers are going to lose anyway you play it.

Nuckfuts
Premium
join:2003-10-18
Joliet, IL

1 recommendation

To hell with Viacom. Personally, I am sick and tired of these stations always in dispute with TV providers. If it is not DirecTV it is someone else. I have never seen such screwed up companies since this depression started. Everyone wants more. Well, you can have those channels because I barely watch them since most of them are junk IMO.

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

Viacom was recently complaining about the declining viewership of it's nick channels. They put all the older nick stuff on netflix and everybody went there to watch the old nick shows instead of the insta-boyband shows and random crap on there now!

I thank Disney for putting stuff on netflix too. I can catch up with phineas and ferb! No need for these channels. (And honestly, most of viacom's channels could easily be an on-demand type channel. I await the day when i can subscribe to hbo go w/o cable and use my roku!)
--
The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult. The day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.
Alden Nowlan

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12
reply to Xorion

Everything you say about them IS TRUE!!!!!

They are greedy bastards who want MORE $$$$$ for the same garbage!! (the price DTV agreed to 7 years ago doesnt apply now as the quality of programming IS EVEN WORSE NOW than it was 7 years ago)

They want more $$$$?? Make thier network BETTER! (Take that reality trash off MTV and put GOOD MUSIC back on it.....Put GOOD SHOWS back on TV land)

Hayward
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL
kudos:1

said by Dude111:

Everything you say about them IS TRUE!!!!!

They are greedy bastards who want MORE $$$$$ for the same garbage!!

YUP and boy did John Stewart bite the hand that feeds him BIG time tonight for how stupid they are being.
--