Ex .. Ex .. Exactly
Premium
join:2001-10-01
Parsonsburg, MD
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to e_dub

Re: [DIRECTV] Viacom

As far as I'm concerned, DirecTV can drop all Viacom channels and lower my monthly bill.
It's way past time for cable & satellite providers to tell these greedy networks to go pack sand.

unknvoip
RIP goose
Premium
join:2006-07-25
Rochester, NY
The only Viacom channel I watch is Palladia, which is in the HD Extra pack ($4.99). Needless to say, I have cancelled that extra. Nice to see DTV added some other channels as a bone to subscribers until the issue is resolved.

ke4pym
Premium
join:2004-07-24
Charlotte, NC
Reviews:
·Northland Cable ..
·Time Warner Cable
·ooma
·VOIPO
·Verizon Broadban..
said by unknvoip:

The only Viacom channel I watch is Palladia, which is in the HD Extra pack ($4.99). Needless to say, I have cancelled that extra. Nice to see DTV added some other channels as a bone to subscribers until the issue is resolved.

Log back into directv.com and you'll see the HD Extra pack available to you now for no charge for 3 months. In 2.9 months drop it, rinse, repeat.

Racerbob
Premium
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY
reply to newview
said by newview:

As far as I'm concerned, DirecTV can drop all Viacom channels and lower my monthly bill.
It's way past time for cable & satellite providers to tell these greedy networks to go pack sand.

For sure. We watch none of those channels, so no big loss for us by not having them on the system.
--
DirecTV is pretty neat. If you want a referral ask me.