spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Anon2857

@comcast.net

Dear Nashville, TN Comcast Users

Please respond to this idiocracy by downloading as much as you can (even if it is random data) to intentionally blow through these ridiculous profiteering bandwidth caps.

Since you are limited in State, Regional, County, and City markets to lackluster competition, your voice means little and voting with your money becomes nearly impossible.

Resist this pressure by threatening cancellations of service or making a complete mockery of their statistics.

Regional Slave from Comcast Northwest Region

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
said by Anon2857 :

Please respond to this idiocracy by downloading as much as you can (even if it is random data) to intentionally blow through these ridiculous profiteering bandwidth caps.

Since you are limited in State, Regional, County, and City markets to lackluster competition, your voice means little and voting with your money becomes nearly impossible.

Resist this pressure by threatening cancellations of service or making a complete mockery of their statistics.

Regional Slave from Comcast Northwest Region

Are you serious? You do realize that until recently they did have 250 GB cap. No offense but your idea is stupid and no one will do it. most of the people you say a e being victimized by Comcast don't come near the old 250 GB let alone a 300 GB cap.

The overages are $10 for 50 extra GB will be considered reasonable. especially in the light of cell companies charging $10 per ONE GB. You expect people that don't do anything about paying $10 per 1 GB to the cell phone company to plain about $10 for 50 GB?

Also you have to go 2 times in 12 months without having to pay any overage and the first 3 months under this beta test don't even count. So one can go over 5 times in the next year and not get charged. So seriously how many people will this affect?

Wilsdom

join:2009-08-06
Wireless and wired are not the same! Not the same. Not the same. Do you get it yet? Cause they are not the same.

aSic
application specific
Premium
join:2001-05-17
Wakulla, FL
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Wilsdom:

Wireless and wired are not the same! Not the same. Not the same. Do you get it yet? Cause they are not the same.

I'll say. My pr0n shows up on a bigger screen on my wired connection.
--
Teamwork is a lot of people doing what I say.

ualdayan

join:2004-07-17
Antioch, TN
reply to Anon2857
Don't you love that one of the FAQ is:
»customer.comcast.com/help-and-su···t-trial/

Can I opt out of the new data usage plan in Nashville?
No, you cannot opt out of the new data usage plan in Nashville.