Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

decifal

join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN
kudos:1

um

Hey comcast.. SE corner of Dickson County TN.. Bring service, I will pay for those limits and overages..

You will have the monopoly here too btw. Alotta unserved homes for some reason.. Alotta hughesnet dishes and wildblue's around.. I'm sure people would dump them in a sec for a real provider..

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
said by decifal:

Hey comcast.. SE corner of Dickson County TN.. Bring service, I will pay for those limits and overages..

You will have the monopoly here too btw. Alotta unserved homes for some reason.. Alotta hughesnet dishes and wildblue's around.. I'm sure people would dump them in a sec for a real provider..

it's not much better than satellite but Verizon has HomeFusion which has the same speeds at Wild Blue's Excede product. Lower latency. The caps and pricing are a bit better. You can get 30 GB for $120 a month vs 25 GB for $130 for Wild blue's Excede.

krenn

join:2006-08-23
Somerset, PA
kudos:1
In other words.....Bend over.

$10 gets you 50Gbytes on comcast but 1Gbyte with Verizon? Is there a logical reason for this?

Rangersfan

@sbcglobal.net
You are comparing overage charges for home internet service with overages for wireless service.

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
said by Rangersfan :

You are comparing overage charges for home internet service with overages for wireless service.

Actually HomeFusion IS a home internet service.