uniqs
« just wondering...
This is a sub-selection from Joy...

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

ITALIAN926 to openbox9

to openbox9

Re: Joy...

So, Verizon should sell their own products within their footprint, including DSL and landlines. Why? Because thats profitable, and sensible. Since we've established that, its also sensible for them to expand FiOS further into other towns/cities within their footprint? Why? Because thats profitable, and sensible.

So if you dont believe they wont sell Cable within their own footprint, then I guess when the DOJ attaches that restriction, Comcast, BH. TW, Verizon, wont fight it. We'll see.
openbox9
Premium Member
join:2004-01-26

openbox9

Premium Member

said by ITALIAN926:

So, Verizon should sell their own products within their footprint, including DSL and landlines. Why?

Yes, because VZ will likely realize larger margins selling its products versus reselling those of other companies.
said by ITALIAN926:

Since we've established that, its also sensible for them to expand FiOS further into other towns/cities within their footprint? Why?

As I continue to suggest, I believe VZ will refocus efforts on its wireline services after ubiquitously deploying LTE infrastructure.
said by ITALIAN926:

So if you dont believe they wont sell Cable within their own footprint

I don't, and I haven't heard an argument yet the presents a legitimate business motive for VZ to resell a competitors services in its FiOS markets.
« just wondering...
This is a sub-selection from Joy...