spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

wtf

@cogentco.com

of course this happens

So its OK for TAX money to be given to a corporation, but unfair if used by small communities that want to expand their broadband?

How do you figure?

jdmm72

join:2002-02-12
Nitro, WV
Is Frontier a small community, I think not. Was Verizon a small community, again the answer is NO!

jpgr
WAR

join:2011-08-18
Clyde, OH
Every person in rural America who is getting this so called welfare is a tax payer . So why not give back since this company Frontier is the only company stepping up to gobble up these rural folks (like me ) . The Government saw what Frontier did for the rural folks with it's own money. So know it see's the good the company is trying to do. Satelite is so expensive Frontier I predict will Grow to a major player ,eventually upgrading To fiber down the road AS the Gov already has plan's to make it less expensive to do so down Government roads /State roads.

jdmm72

join:2002-02-12
Nitro, WV
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
Give back, really? It's my money, taken from me, given to a private company, who has a checkered history of failing to do what other sweetheart deals with the government required.

But again, all you all want is "free" stuff from the gub'ment.

jpgr
WAR

join:2011-08-18
Clyde, OH
It's my money to buddy an I am not getting a dime from this I still have to pay taxes and pay for internet . And the 92,000 people but together getting the upgrade surely paid over 72 million in taxes, but who cares the deal went through !