how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

not

@rogers.com
reply to JCohen

Re: Bell to Teksavvy Home Phone...

I don't think so. NO ONE from Teksavvy has actually confirmed this. Martin gave a "something like that" quote but he and the rest seem to flatly REFUSE to tell what is going on. When a company starts acting like the incumbents you know it is time to move on.

TSI Martin
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:33
TekSavvy's wireline home phone service is provided via an unregulated service platform provided to TekSavvy by Bell Canada on a purely voluntary basis. Due to certain limitations associated with the Bell service platform, TekSavvy has had to impose stop sells in certain situations.
--
TSI Martin (Escalations / Social Media) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

not

@rogers.com
Another non-answer Martin. What situations? Where is the stop sell imposed? Honestly this is like getting info from Bell. . .

HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet

join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON
kudos:5
reply to TSI Martin
said by TSI Martin:

TekSavvy has had to impose stop sells in certain situations.

"has had to" is probably stretching things a bit. Bell will be happy to take your order - the terms just might not palatable.
--
MNSi Internet - »www.mnsi.net

graniterock
Premium
join:2003-03-14
London, ON
reply to TSI Martin
Would teksavvy consider creating a wait list or are things just going suddenly open up for all? I have Teksavvy DSL so tektalk / voip wipes out the advantages of as I'd have to go dry loop.

JCohen
Premium
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON
kudos:11
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by graniterock:

Would teksavvy consider creating a wait list or are things just going suddenly open up for all? I have Teksavvy DSL so tektalk / voip wipes out the advantages of as I'd have to go dry loop.

Not nescacarily, their is still an advantage to TekTalk as the plans are better than with POTS. It's also dependent on what your band rate is, if you're in A-D than TekTalk is still viable alternative.