spc
uniqs

eots
join:2003-02-04

1 edit

eots to decx

to decx

Re: Bell to Teksavvy Home Phone...

That's blatantly anti-competitive behavior from Bell so why doesn't TSI file a formal complaint with the Competition Bureau? Any time I tried to file a complaint with them about Bell I was told it had to be the service provider filing the complaint.

I too was considering switching my Bell phone service to TSI when my bill went up last month. I believe this Bell limitation is directly related to Bell increasing the rates and it's their attempt prevent a mass exit of customers who want to keep their phone number.

BACONATOR26
Premium Member
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON

BACONATOR26

Premium Member

said by eots:

That's blatantly anti-competitive behavior from Bell so why doesn't TSI file a formal complaint with the Competition Bureau? Any time I tried to file a complaint with them about Bell I was told it had to be the service provider filing the complaint.

I too was considering switching my Bell phone service to TSI when my bill went up last month. I believe this Bell limitation is directly related to Bell increasing the rates and it's their attempt prevent a mass exit of customers who want to keep their phone number.

TekSavvy's landline service is simply a resale service Bell offers, there's no tariff or regulation and therefore Bell can do whatever they want with it.