ansky
join:2009-05-18
West Orange, NJ

ansky to Greg2600

to Greg2600

Re: More HD channels coming by October.

said by Greg2600:

said by wmcbrine:

Not at all. HD boxes can serve SD televisions perfectly well.

Not really. I have a TV under my kitchen cabinets. There is no room for one of their HD boxes, only the Dct700 fits.

The other day I went to the grocery store and picked up a bottle of orange juice. Apparently they changed the size and shape of the bottle so that it no longer fits into the usual spot in my fridge. So I moved it to a different spot. You have to adapt. You can't expect Verizon to keep supporting a particular receiver because nothing else will fit.
skohly
join:2009-08-19
Township Of Washington, NJ

skohly

said by ansky:

said by Greg2600:

said by wmcbrine:

Not at all. HD boxes can serve SD televisions perfectly well.

Not really. I have a TV under my kitchen cabinets. There is no room for one of their HD boxes, only the Dct700 fits.

The other day I went to the grocery store and picked up a bottle of orange juice. Apparently they changed the size and shape of the bottle so that it no longer fits into the usual spot in my fridge. So I moved it to a different spot. You have to adapt. You can't expect Verizon to keep supporting a particular receiver because nothing else will fit.

Yup and also those orange juice bottles are getting smaller. Off topic but they really are