spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Chapster

@rogers.com

[Extreme Plus] Rogers Ultimate In Waterloo

Is anyone else in Waterloo getting crap speeds? Get a load of this speed test result »www.speedtest.net/result/2062405767.png
The weird thing is my upload speed is showing normal. My son called Rogers earlier and he was told it'll be until Tuesday before a tech can come to see what's wrong. Unbelievable.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

said by Chapster :

Is anyone else in Waterloo getting crap speeds? Get a load of this speed test result »www.speedtest.net/result/2062405767.png
The weird thing is my upload speed is showing normal. My son called Rogers earlier and he was told it'll be until Tuesday before a tech can come to see what's wrong. Unbelievable.

Might be unrelated, but my HD cable has been crap lately. I called and they told me to exchange the box, since the SD is working fine and they claim bandwidth is the same regardless. My internet has been unsteady, sometimes really good, other times not so good, and they are unwilling to help since I own my Docsis 2.0.

oh well, still beat the crap out of Bell with their horrible service.

OOPS--> should add, I am in Kitchener.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Stalker42

join:2008-01-10
hohoho
reply to Chapster

All my Rogers services are working fine here

brookz

join:2003-06-26
Waterloo, ON
reply to Chapster

All good here

»www.speedtest.net/result/2063683734.png

ClairHills area

Chapster

@rogers.com
reply to Chapster

I'm in Westvale and it's apparently an area issue that they are working on.

Chapster

@rogers.com
reply to Chapster

Well thankfully they resolved the issue and my speed is back up to where it's supposed to be.