All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
« Sell it elsewhereGlad I have Dish »
This is a sub-selection from Canceling...

iknow
Premium
join:2012-03-25
reply to brandon

Re: Canceling...

said by brandon:

I've been planning to drop DirecTV for a year now, but my contract isn't up until October. This may just be what I need to get out of it...

And it really does affect me, as well. Two of my most watched programs are The Daily Show and The Colbert Report on Comedy Central.

And Viacom is smart--they normally put all of their full episodes available online. But if you go to their respective websites right now, they have temporarily pulled all full episodes, presumably to further piss off customers at DirecTV.

you'd rather go with a provider that caves in easily to a 30% increase?? SHEESH!.

brandon
Some truth included in this post.
Premium
join:2003-03-31
Hurley, MS

said by iknow:

said by brandon:

I've been planning to drop DirecTV for a year now, but my contract isn't up until October. This may just be what I need to get out of it...

And it really does affect me, as well. Two of my most watched programs are The Daily Show and The Colbert Report on Comedy Central.

And Viacom is smart--they normally put all of their full episodes available online. But if you go to their respective websites right now, they have temporarily pulled all full episodes, presumably to further piss off customers at DirecTV.

you'd rather go with a provider that caves in easily to a 30% increase?? SHEESH!.

Actually, planning to cut the cord entirely.