to chachazz
Click for full size
Picture 1
Click for full size
Picture 2

Picture 3

Click for full size
Picture 4
I'm trying to download this, but it does not appear to be working. Let me try to explain what is going on.

First, when I click on this linkI get what is shown in Picture #1. Not a big deal, just have to scroll up to the top of the page, which is what I did in Picture #2.

I then click the "Download for Windows" button next to Version 1.6, and I get the box shown in Picture #3. I don't want to add this plug-in to Waterfox, so I close that message. By the way, I did test to make sure this is what it is doing, and it is. I get a box at the end that says this plug-in is not compatible with Waterfox, which is expected. Its a plug-in for Thunderbird!

So then I look at the top of the page, and I see the line that has the picture of the house, then "Extensions", "Lightning", "Versions". So, I click on "Lightning" to go back to the main page for this extension, thinking I can download it directly from there.

However, as shown in Picture #4, I cannot download v 1.6, as that page has the older version for download, which is v1.5.2.

Assistance please!

Thanks,

--Brian
W0 X 0F
join:2003-12-24

1 recommendation

W0 X 0F

Lightning v1.6 is for Thunderbird 14, which actually hasn't been released yet. Lightning 1.5.2 is the applicable version for the current version of Thunderbird, which is 13.0.1.

plencnerb
Premium Member
join:2000-09-25
53403-1242

plencnerb

Premium Member

I see that now.

Thanks BJ!

--Brian