chmod
Premium Member
join:2000-12-12
Lockport, IL

chmod to Parneli

Premium Member

to Parneli

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot IV 2012 round II

My lawn is horrific. I haven't mowed in what has to be going on two months. The only thing growing is some weeds against the garage and house foundation and spotted throughout the yard here and there. I take the gas trimmer out once a week and wack them down. Truly an ugly sight.

Asiabound
Ex-Pat
Premium Member
join:2002-12-21
Mabinay

Asiabound

Premium Member

said by chmod:

My lawn is horrific. I haven't mowed in what has to be going on two months. The only thing growing is some weeds...

Same here, but the garden is doing well. I've been keeping that watered, and even shaded somewhat with pop-up canopies I move around. Some of my trees are really stressed, though.
We finally had some much needed rain up here after three weeks without a drop, and even that only amounted to .10 inch. Yesterday's afternoon storm was the first decent rain up here in almost 6 weeks. I haven't mowed for four.

Some of the farms up here are about to mow their fields and cut their losses for this season.

Warzau
Premium Member
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL

Warzau

Premium Member

Ditto, I've given up on the lawn. Ill prob do one feeding for the fall, but I also have a garden which I water daily. BUT the cucumbers are growing slowly. The zucchinis and tomatoes and herbs are loving this weather.