share rss forum feed

neonhomer
KK4BFN
Premium
join:2004-01-27
Edgewater, FL
reply to neonhomer

Re: [TV] A different NBC affiliate

I think and interesting twist to this, and to tie another thread into this one, would be the capability to see other affiliates on BHN.

For example... Your hometown (or a place you want to go to) is Boston. Why not be able to view the NBC or CBS or ABC affiliate from that market? Have the major cities affiliates available on BHN to watch at will, to see what's happening at home... or where you might want to go.

Of course, this probably wouldn't be cheap to do, but it would be interesting.

To be honest, I usually go to CFN13 for news. Haven't watched the local news in a while. I think the only time I watch one of the networks is ABC when I watch Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune. Other than that.. I haven't watched em. If ABC suddenly went dark, I could probably care less. I have Netflix, and a Internet connection. If I could get CFN13 online streaming.... I'd be set....
--
"F is for Fire that burns down the whole town...
U is for Uranium...... Bombs...
N is for NO SURVIVORS!!!!!" Sheldon Plankton

waynew

join:2012-03-16
Lake Mary, FL

said by neonhomer:

If I could get CFN13 online streaming.... I'd be set....

I believe CFN13 is available on iPhone and some Android devices.

Nayan

@bhn.net

If you have BH cable they have the app that allows you to watch certain channels on your ICS device. But you have to have their cable service.

BHN_GOOD

@bhn.net
reply to neonhomer

said by neonhomer:

I think and interesting twist to this, and to tie another thread into this one, would be the capability to see other affiliates on BHN.

For example... Your hometown (or a place you want to go to) is Boston. Why not be able to view the NBC or CBS or ABC affiliate from that market? Have the major cities affiliates available on BHN to watch at will, to see what's happening at home... or where you might want to go.

Of course, this probably wouldn't be cheap to do, but it would be interesting.

To be honest, I usually go to CFN13 for news. Haven't watched the local news in a while. I think the only time I watch one of the networks is ABC when I watch Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune. Other than that.. I haven't watched em. If ABC suddenly went dark, I could probably care less. I have Netflix, and a Internet connection. If I could get CFN13 online streaming.... I'd be set....

This is what I mean.

willitbeback

@bhn.net

Several days later same question will the 1080 channel be back or not. While many dont watch it or care about it and have all kind of oddball workarounds, it is a channel I watch.

opp

@bhn.net

said by willitbeback :

Several days later same question will the 1080 channel be back or not. While many dont watch it or care about it and have all kind of oddball workarounds, it is a channel I watch.

Obviously yes eventually,but some have dragged on for months. I would have never guessed this would go on this long or even happened but here we are.

neonhomer
KK4BFN
Premium
join:2004-01-27
Edgewater, FL
reply to Nayan

said by Nayan :

If you have BH cable they have the app that allows you to watch certain channels on your ICS device. But you have to have their cable service.

Yeah... BHN TV app only runs on non-rooted devices.....