All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Vinceruos_t
join:2012-05-04

Vinceruos_t to mettachain

to mettachain

Re: [Cataclysm] Unfinished Cata Goals

With the way the AH is nowa days I personally dont think you can make gold cap, but I could be wrong. I was at gold cap for a while. I made my gold by selling BoEs, but now at the end of expac they just dont sell like they used to. I used to sell the 378 BoE bracers for like 15k-20k a pop and I would sell at least 3-5 per week. But if you could find another market to make gold I am sure its not impossible, just going to be rly tough at the end of expac. No one is buying and everyone is trying to clear their inventory.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

Yes that is true. My aspirations to make gold cap while I'm so low at the end of the xpac is just a pipe dream. I'm not doing much raiding nowadays so I just spend a lot of the time farming Elementium (I actually got a job in game getting 120 stacks at 70g a stack per month for one buyer, which is easy enough), and I'm farming Frostweave Cloth which sells almost instantly. I can generate approx 25 stacks of Frostweave in an hour and half and dump it on the AH and they literally sell as soon I put them up. Also, the market for Mysterious Fortune Cards is MY market. No one else puts them up and I sell a stack of 10 for 75g. I have a back log so I can Card Wall everyone and those sell ridiculously too. From farming Elementium, I usually walk away from that with quite a few Inferno rubies and Carnelians which sell for ridic amounts still. Funny thing though, my 3 Queen's Garnet don't see to sell..
mettachain

mettachain

Up to 87k now

Venom14
join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

1 recommendation

Venom14 to mettachain

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

From farming Elementium, I usually walk away from that with quite a few Inferno rubies and Carnelians which sell for ridic amounts still. Funny thing though, my 3 Queen's Garnet don't see to sell..

I have the same problem with my queen's garnets; I think its the lack of people pushing heroic progression this late in the game... if +10 makes the difference of wipe or a kill you are probably doing something else wrong.

where/how do you get the frostweave?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ya 1 gem isn't going to make that big a differance.

Personally I opted that if I can afford it then any 397 or better gear will get an epic gem, but anything lower will only get a 40 20/20 gem

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Venom14

to Venom14
There's a spot in Ice Crown just west of Ymerheim that has very fast respawning ghost heros there that travel in packs of 8 or so. usually one complete mind sear and the whole pack is dead and as a tailor you're bound to collect at least 10 pieces of cloth per packs. do that in a clockwise rotation of the whole valley (except the ghoulies and skeles) and you're golden after an hour.
mettachain

mettachain

said by mettachain:

I'm at 56k gold right now. Think I can make gold cap before Mists comes out?

said by mettachain:

Up to 87k now

Up to 130k gold now and before I came into work saw that I have quite a few auctions that sold. The Mysterious Fortune Card market is STILL quite lucrative and I dropped quite a few stacks of Borean Leather, Arctic Fur and Icy Dragonscales on the AH that got grabbed up quickly.

I'm regretful about selling the Wrath LW stuff now though since I just decided to pick up LW...