BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix

Re: [MoP] Pet battle preview

said by DarkLogix:

I might try it with lil'rag or the phoenix hatchling

Grunty will destroy all challengers and become the pet battle champion of Azeroth.

I mean, he carries around a shoulder-fired anti-tank weapon system which fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead, seriously...how could any pet top that?

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

Lil' Deathwing (my Colletor's Edition Cata pet) will begin casting Cataclysm all over again and without the dragon aspects help, Grunty ain't got nothin on that.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
said by McBrain:

said by DarkLogix:

I might try it with lil'rag or the phoenix hatchling

Grunty will destroy all challengers and become the pet battle champion of Azeroth.

I mean, he carries around a shoulder-fired anti-tank weapon system which fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead, seriously...how could any pet top that?

How about the pet from SC2?
it'll fire a bradge of stuff at you.
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

Lil' Deathwing (my Colletor's Edition Cata pet) will begin casting Cataclysm all over again and without the dragon aspects help, Grunty ain't got nothin on that.

I'll just have to get Lil'rag and lil'DW to counter your Lil'DW

2 lil'raid bosses gotta beat 1, then I'll give em some biscuits and they'll really thrash you.
Watermasta
join:2012-06-15
Quantico, VA

Watermasta

Looks like a complete time sink with minimal fun factor.

Although I'm sure some people will love it.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

They better make raid boss pets more powerful than non-raid bosses.

I mean sure Grunty is cool but at best he's just an elite murlock, not a BOSS murlock
Vinceruos_t
join:2012-05-04

Vinceruos_t

Does anyone know if there is anyway that you can obtain the mini Diablo pet anymore? I think that would have to be the coolest pet out there.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Was that from a colector's edition? If so you might eb able to buy one and add the code.

I had ordered cata collector's edition but then bought it via the blizz store because the CE hadn't been delivered yet, when it arrived I added the CE code and gained the pet ect.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

I mean sure Grunty is cool but at best he's just an elite murlock, not a BOSS murlock

Come on, dude. Grunty wears a space suit and shoots RPGs, he is definitely a BOSS.

But seriously, I would give this a go. It's going to be in game, going to have no impact on people who don't want to do it, will cost next to nothing, and will give me something to do instead of troll trade chat.

I guess the cool part is that it will have no effect what-so-ever on guys that don't want to participate. If the implementation of it were to increase my monthly subscription I would have an issue. But since it's free, I won't complain a bit.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by McBrain:

something to do instead of troll trade chat.

anything that fits this category should be instituted. Keep /trade for business.

admittedly... I did engage in minor trolling last night. Well... grammar policing, really.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
Well honestly I bet they nerf the Boss pets because otherwise some would be OP, so now they'll have to have patches to balance the pets v pet combat.

And even if grunty were a boss Rag and DW are end raid bosses which trumps the non-end bosses.

BTW which blizzcon was grunty from? if you say 2011 I'll be ticked because I have it on my DVR (ie I paid for it) but never got the code for the pet.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Grunty is the man and is undefeatable, I will accept no other opinions.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Mini-thor will beat him, grunty is just a murloc/space marine, thor is artiliry.
Feramors
join:2010-05-07
Saint Louis, MO

Feramors to Vinceruos_t

to Vinceruos_t
said by Vinceruos_t:

Does anyone know if there is anyway that you can obtain the mini Diablo pet anymore? I think that would have to be the coolest pet out there.

Nah, I went searching for it a few years back; it originally came with the WoW Collector's Edition. As in...the original WoW.

I can find a few collector's editions, but they're INSANELY expensive, and most don't even come with the pet. Which is the SOLE reason I want the CE.