Premium Member
join:2006-04-14
Conway, SC

Jahntassa to CapinPete

Premium Member

to CapinPete

Re: [Rant] Close on Sunday? Really?

said by CapinPete:

If you knew you needed tires and you can't go after 5pm when you get off work (you never mention what time they close on WEEKDAYS but I'm betting there is plenty of time after work) you should have called around and found out who has the tires you needed. If the shop you WANT to go to didn't have them, you could have ordered them with plenty of time to make it to the weekend. I can't believe you just HAD TO HAVE the tires this weekend so badly that you would pay 15% more. You're just bitching for the sake of bitching.

Or: Buy the tires he wanted from the place that had them, drive them over to one of the other places that doesn't charge as much for the install.

r81984
Fair and Balanced
Premium Member
join:2001-11-14
Katy, TX

r81984

Premium Member

said by Jahntassa:

Or: Buy the tires he wanted from the place that had them, drive them over to one of the other places that doesn't charge as much for the install.

No one else had them in stock.

Jahntassa
What, I can have feathers
Premium Member
join:2006-04-14
Conway, SC

Jahntassa

Premium Member

-accidental post-
Jahntassa

Jahntassa to r81984

Premium Member

to r81984
said by r81984:

said by Jahntassa:

No one else had them in stock.

Let me rephrase then: BUY the tires at the store that has them in stock, put them in your car, DRIVE to another place to install them, have the cheaper place do the install.

Just because you buy the tires at one store doesn't mean they have to be installed by them, you could have them installed at another store.