Pathfinder5
Dazed Confused
Premium Member
join:2000-03-26
New York, NY

Pathfinder5

Premium Member

Eureka

Anyone else disappointed that Eureka is done. I am but at least they left it open for a continuation or a spinoff.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Speaking of which I have it all DVR'ed so I need to have a little marathon.

Karride
Slower Traffic Keep Right
Premium Member
join:2000-04-17
Germantown, TN

Karride to Pathfinder5

Premium Member

to Pathfinder5
It was about the only show on SeeFee I watch anymore. warehouse 13 is still around a least, which I like but I liked Eureka better.

I was happy they tied the driving sequence in the first episode into the end of the last episode, although I kind of wish they had made it exactly like the scene in the pilot (I guess we can explain this away with the whole alternate timeline thing).

I also loved the digs in the finale related to cancelling the show just because it wasn't making "enough" profit; I always like it when a show gives a bit of a middle finger to the suits.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Pathfinder5

Premium Member

to Pathfinder5
Never know.. Netflix could pick it up, maybe. Or it could spin into a web series. Who knows. Remember when stargate was canceled and Sci-Fi picked it up for a few years?

Are the producers wanting to go on? Or were they done with the show as well?

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

1 edit

Rook008 to Karride

Premium Member

to Karride
I liked the conversation in the beginning of the episode about having six more weeks to move out. Eureka was supposed to have six more episodes in a shortened sixth season before being cancelled.

It was a good ending though. And I liked that they brought back Taggart, even if it was just for a cameo appearance. And was that the guy from Mythbusters chasing the little robot in the beginning of the episode?

It would have been even better if they mentioned that some of their high-tech gear was going to a warehouse in South Dakota.

Anyway, I'll miss the show.

Edit: added spoiler tags. Sorry about that.

seaquake
MVM
join:2001-03-23
Millersville, MD

seaquake to Pathfinder5

MVM

to Pathfinder5
Haven't seen the finale yet. Kinda glad it is over. The stories have gotten weaker and predictable over time. It was fun while it lasted, though.

Alcohol
Premium Member
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI

Alcohol to Pathfinder5

Premium Member

to Pathfinder5
They never explained section 5.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman to Pathfinder5

to Pathfinder5
I'm sad to see this show go. It was the best sci-fi on TV. It sucks they cancelled their highest viewership show because the production costs were high. Aside from WH13 I don't watch the WWF/WWE channel anymore.
Warez_Zealot
join:2006-04-19
Vancouver

Warez_Zealot to Pathfinder5

to Pathfinder5
Just finished the last episode and it was great. I'm so sad to see it go.

Niarlan
Excelsior
Premium Member
join:2002-11-09
Manville, NJ

Niarlan to Pathfinder5

Premium Member

to Pathfinder5
Whats amazing is they had the DVD's ready for the next day....watched mine today for just the extra's....nice farewell bit from the cast.

Nia

huntermcdole
Premium Member
join:2005-08-01
Oxnard, CA

huntermcdole to Rook008

Premium Member

to Rook008
Yeah that was Grant Imahara

seaquake
MVM
join:2001-03-23
Millersville, MD

seaquake to Warez_Zealot

MVM

to Warez_Zealot
said by Warez_Zealot:

Just finished the last episode and it was great. I'm so sad to see it go.

Glad to see it wrap up the way it did. Wife and I were concerned that when they were showing all the flashbacks that it was the end.

Glad they did the kind of ending they did; was a very good send-off. Wish they'd have done a little more with Zoe, though. Looks like she only had limited time for shooting and probably why she wasn't more involved with the plot.

Robert
Premium Member
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL

Robert to Rook008

Premium Member

to Rook008
Yes, LOL that was Grant.
Robert

Robert to Pathfinder5

Premium Member

to Pathfinder5
You know, I am NOT disappointed that Eureka is done. I feel that Syfy did it the right way and gave it a proper ending, and with that, I am happy that it ended the way it did.

I loved the show. I *hope* that this isn't the end of Jack, Allison, Joe (really love her - she's HOT), and the group -- maybe we'll them in Warehouse 13?!