Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to ttcole1254

Premium Member

to ttcole1254

Re: [Internet] Lightning Internet Corruption

said by ttcole1254:

I just checked his page, and it says he was on last night around 6 PM. And hey, I'm not mad at you, or mad at anyone. I'm just trying to figure this out. I've never experienced a problem like this before.

I see no reason to group you two together at this point. If he responds back with the information I requested I will move forward with each of you running sep paths until I see the need to group you. Based on everything I know now this isn't a system issue and therefore you will need to address this locally..meaning your home network. Everything we have checks out fine...better than fine in fact.
ttcole1254
join:2009-07-07
Saint Cloud, FL

ttcole1254

Okay, sounds good. I also just realized that torrents do work (torrent of Linux) because torrents are just a ton of small files. I've also noticed that the longer the download, the more likely it is to come back as good. (i.e. the 5 minute ubuntu downloads fail while the ones taking 30 minutes always work)

Diablo
join:2007-09-17
Kissimmee, FL

Diablo

Make sure you're not running the Torrent app when doing this tests.
ttcole1254
join:2009-07-07
Saint Cloud, FL

ttcole1254

I've made sure. I shut off all running applications while I run the tests just to be safe.