Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to darcilicious

Re: [Sci-Fi] Fringe: Season Five

I really want to see what happens in the "future Earth" on the show, but only if they can find a way to have Olivia there too. The show wouldn't be the same without Agent Dunham.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1
I believe she might have died, either that or something tragic happened to her. Remember what Walter said about not being able to forgive William Bell for what he did to Olivia (this was when he cut off Bell's hand).
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
Yeah, that's what I meant. When they released the team from the Amber, only Peter, Walter, and Astrid were still alive.
So in the future she's dead. Which also sucks because she was the member of the team with the cortexifan abilities.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Wily_One
Premium
join:2002-11-24
San Jose, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to Rook008
said by Rook008:

... if they can find a way to have Olivia there too. The show wouldn't be the same without Agent Dunham.

I'm sure we'll her often. Maybe only in flashbacks from the past but I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to bring her into the present (future) Earth.