Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem

Re: [game] Thuggee

Everyone's reading pretty generic for me. If anything, Kris seems a bit low-key compared to normal. My vote could be bought to hammer him unless someone has something else concrete for us to go on. ¯\(°_o)/¯

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Here.

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt to Prevailer

to Prevailer
said by Prevailer:

Everyone's reading pretty generic for me. If anything, Kris seems a bit low-key compared to normal. My vote could be bought to hammer him unless someone has something else concrete for us to go on. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Kris being low key isnt normal. Ill hammer
vote:Krist

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
Everyone who voted me while I was inactive, after saying I would not be on the site due to leaving work early, is either an idiot or mafia. GL town.

Chaplain

Chaplain to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
ekster, DungaBee, Block, or 47. I think tmodelt just hammers people to move the game along, but he could also be suspect.

Men is town, and so is Protus.

That's my thoughts, anyway.

Britches.
Chaplain

Chaplain to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
»Re: [game] Thuggee

Please note my comment at the bottom about leaving for the day, and the vote train that followed.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
said by f0rtys3ven:

Meng ... reason for the vote? just gut feeling?

Yeah, the whole post where Dunga put Kristopher at L-1. Something isn't right there. You can call it a gut feeling.
Meningitis

Meningitis to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
said by Chaplain:

»Re: [game] Thuggee

Please note my comment at the bottom about leaving for the day, and the vote train that followed.

Oh I saw it. It was so blatant that I didn't hammer. And that was really hard just so you know. Vote Dunga for El presidente.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

47 put me at L-1.

I think it's ekster, Dunga, and Block; but that's just cause I can't read 47. Also, nagging thought is that all mafia would not pile on like that. It would be suicide. Too risky. So then Protus' comment makes him stand out as scummy. You could just be riding my ass, but I really think you're town.

Shit, I don't know. I don't think Town's going to win this game.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I had my suspicions based on the voting duo you two had going on.

If/when Kris ends up being town. Ekster is my numero uno suspect.

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It
join:2004-07-26
USA

Dunga Bee to Meningitis

to Meningitis
said by Meningitis:

said by f0rtys3ven:

Meng ... reason for the vote? just gut feeling?

Yeah, the whole post where Dunga put Kristopher at L-1. Something isn't right there. You can call it a gut feeling.

I did not put Kris at L-1.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

Yeah I mis counted.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
Best thing about this, Town, is that what little pointless power I had was negated with the death of Jobbie. You still have a chance. At minimum, one of the vote trainers is mafia. I'd vote ekster off tomorrow, but I'd also be fine with Dunga Bee. Those two have driven it. Everyone else "jumped on".
Chaplain

Chaplain to DrModem

Premium Member

to DrModem
You know what, I don't think I can be saved so I'm just going to say it. I'm a bomb. I was activated upon the cop's death. I was really hoping to get lynched yesterday, but wasn't sure who the mafia were exactly, and didn't want to look too eager.

I kill the L-2 vote that leads to my lynching. So Dunga, I'm very sorry, but you're dead. I really hope you are mafia.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Hmm.

Modem wake up!

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
I see what you're saying, kind of, but you were already L-1 when I posted. I could have posted the same thing except ended it with, "Welp, don't have anything else. Might as well move this along" and ended the day then without anyone really batting an eye. I'm wasn't sure, though and this is the kind of conversation I like to see happen.

It feels like tmod saw the opening and jumped on it, but, again, you were already at L1. Unless he was afraid of looking like the hammer and just needed my post to justify it, it seems both mafia were already on you at that point.

Blackfire's reading legit to me, right now.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

If I were mafia, and someone was at L-1 on a vote train, I'd wait to let the inevitable tmod or someone drop the hammer. Once L-1 is hit, it's almost guaranteed that a hammer will drop shortly after. That's the reason I am being wary of you.

tmodelt
join:2010-05-06
Hendersonville, NC

tmodelt

You are correct about my hammer. I did it to move the game along. The way I see it if we would have kept having discussions we would have never made a lynch because everyone will say I am Town but then we have no way of proving it with the cop dead. I will say that I am town. If the hammer on you was wrong so be it but the assumption of you being quiet was a bit off to me.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I led you all to lynch Dezbend yesterday. That wasn't being quiet. I was pushing for pressure on ekster today. That wasn't being quiet. Only after I announced I would be off site for a day did Protus mention that I was "quiet".

My suspicion of Protus and his motives has risen considerably since this morning.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

You're misrepresenting my statement; albeit I think benignly. I didn't say you were being quiet. I said low-key. I wasn't referring to post volume, but more tone and tenor. Normally, you're a leader. This time, you seem more laid back. The lack of the traditional "WE HAVE TO NO LYNCH ON DAY ONE WHY ISN'T ANYONE LISTENING TO ME" I mean, you threw it out there, but not with the emphasis you normally do. I'm not even saying you smell scummy, just... different. Could simply be the same rust everyone else has after nothing happening for what seems like years.

Blockgorilla
Sarcasm is my native tongue
join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS

Blockgorilla to DrModem

to DrModem
I put my vote in before you were gone and it had nothing to do with a lack of posts, but more to do with a suspicious feeling from the previous "days" postings and a lack of anything else to go on from there.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Is mod absence fishy at this point?

Like Kris is beloved and takes another vote ?

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Little known fact:

Kris is always beloved.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLEEEEEEESSSSSS

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 5

ekster - 1 - Kristopher (L-4)
Kristopher - 5 - Blockfire, ekster, Dunga Bee, f0rtys3ven, tmodelt (L-0)
Dunga Bee - 1 - Meningitis (L-4)

Players not voting: Brom, ProtusMose
DrModem

1 edit

DrModem to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
Meanwhile in Calcutta, a platoon of elite thug hunters thought Kristopher a tinge quiet, so they killed him. They were then forced to turn in their elite status, when someone pointed out to them that he was actually the royal governor.

Lord William Henry Cavendish-Bentinck - Kristopher
You are the British governor-general of India. Each day you may pen a letter to your top agent against the Thuggee, Sir William Sleeman. He will receive the letter at nightfall. You may not reveal who you are on pain of death. Send the letter to the mod in a PM. You win with the British Empire.

IT IS NIGHT
DrModem

DrModem

Premium Member

Back at the camp, the group awoke for the day's travel... except for tmodelt

Traveler - tmodelt
You are a simple traveler on a trip to Calcutta. You have heard there are some Thuggee operating in the area, be on your guard. You win with the British Empire.

IT IS DAY

Remaining Players:
ProtusMose
ekster
Meningitis
f0rtys3ven
Brom
Dunga Bee
Blockfire
tmodelt
Kristopher
Dezbend
Jobbie

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Vote: Ekster
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven to Chaplain

to Chaplain
Guess the bomb was a play.

Too bad we didn't get any more good info out of it.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

On a side note:

I've picked up a couple of apps for my phone and starting using Dropbox to sync my mafia docs across all devices.

This should enable me to run this game and others much more easily and effectively from here on out, even from my phone.