Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It

join:2004-07-26
USA
reply to Meningitis

Re: [game] Thuggee

said by Meningitis:

said by f0rtys3ven:

Meng ... reason for the vote? just gut feeling?

Yeah, the whole post where Dunga put Kristopher at L-1. Something isn't right there. You can call it a gut feeling.

I did not put Kris at L-1.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
kudos:1

Yeah I mis counted.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to DrModem

Best thing about this, Town, is that what little pointless power I had was negated with the death of Jobbie. You still have a chance. At minimum, one of the vote trainers is mafia. I'd vote ekster off tomorrow, but I'd also be fine with Dunga Bee. Those two have driven it. Everyone else "jumped on".
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to DrModem

You know what, I don't think I can be saved so I'm just going to say it. I'm a bomb. I was activated upon the cop's death. I was really hoping to get lynched yesterday, but wasn't sure who the mafia were exactly, and didn't want to look too eager.

I kill the L-2 vote that leads to my lynching. So Dunga, I'm very sorry, but you're dead. I really hope you are mafia.
--

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

Hmm.

Modem wake up!

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to Kristopher

I see what you're saying, kind of, but you were already L-1 when I posted. I could have posted the same thing except ended it with, "Welp, don't have anything else. Might as well move this along" and ended the day then without anyone really batting an eye. I'm wasn't sure, though and this is the kind of conversation I like to see happen.

It feels like tmod saw the opening and jumped on it, but, again, you were already at L1. Unless he was afraid of looking like the hammer and just needed my post to justify it, it seems both mafia were already on you at that point.

Blackfire's reading legit to me, right now.
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

If I were mafia, and someone was at L-1 on a vote train, I'd wait to let the inevitable tmod or someone drop the hammer. Once L-1 is hit, it's almost guaranteed that a hammer will drop shortly after. That's the reason I am being wary of you.
--

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC

You are correct about my hammer. I did it to move the game along. The way I see it if we would have kept having discussions we would have never made a lynch because everyone will say I am Town but then we have no way of proving it with the cop dead. I will say that I am town. If the hammer on you was wrong so be it but the assumption of you being quiet was a bit off to me.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

I led you all to lynch Dezbend yesterday. That wasn't being quiet. I was pushing for pressure on ekster today. That wasn't being quiet. Only after I announced I would be off site for a day did Protus mention that I was "quiet".

My suspicion of Protus and his motives has risen considerably since this morning.
--

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma

You're misrepresenting my statement; albeit I think benignly. I didn't say you were being quiet. I said low-key. I wasn't referring to post volume, but more tone and tenor. Normally, you're a leader. This time, you seem more laid back. The lack of the traditional "WE HAVE TO NO LYNCH ON DAY ONE WHY ISN'T ANYONE LISTENING TO ME" I mean, you threw it out there, but not with the emphasis you normally do. I'm not even saying you smell scummy, just... different. Could simply be the same rust everyone else has after nothing happening for what seems like years.
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

Blockfire
Sarcasm is my native tongue

join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS
reply to DrModem

I put my vote in before you were gone and it had nothing to do with a lack of posts, but more to do with a suspicious feeling from the previous "days" postings and a lack of anything else to go on from there.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Is mod absence fishy at this point?

Like Kris is beloved and takes another vote ?

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

Little known fact:

Kris is always beloved.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLEEEEEEESSSSSS

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 5

ekster - 1 - Kristopher (L-4)
Kristopher - 5 - Blockfire, ekster, Dunga Bee, f0rtys3ven, tmodelt (L-0)
Dunga Bee - 1 - Meningitis (L-4)

Players not voting: Brom, ProtusMose

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat

1 edit
reply to Jobbie

Meanwhile in Calcutta, a platoon of elite thug hunters thought Kristopher a tinge quiet, so they killed him. They were then forced to turn in their elite status, when someone pointed out to them that he was actually the royal governor.

Lord William Henry Cavendish-Bentinck - Kristopher
You are the British governor-general of India. Each day you may pen a letter to your top agent against the Thuggee, Sir William Sleeman. He will receive the letter at nightfall. You may not reveal who you are on pain of death. Send the letter to the mod in a PM. You win with the British Empire.

IT IS NIGHT

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat
reply to DrModem

Back at the camp, the group awoke for the day's travel... except for tmodelt

Traveler - tmodelt
You are a simple traveler on a trip to Calcutta. You have heard there are some Thuggee operating in the area, be on your guard. You win with the British Empire.

IT IS DAY

Remaining Players:
ProtusMose
ekster
Meningitis
f0rtys3ven
Brom
Dunga Bee
Blockfire
tmodelt
Kristopher
Dezbend
Jobbie

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Vote: Ekster

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Kristopher

Guess the bomb was a play.

Too bad we didn't get any more good info out of it.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat

On a side note:

I've picked up a couple of apps for my phone and starting using Dropbox to sync my mafia docs across all devices.

This should enable me to run this game and others much more easily and effectively from here on out, even from my phone.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

DrModem. Mobile Mafia since 2012.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium
join:2009-03-06
Places
reply to DrModem

Vote: Dunga Bee

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat
reply to Kristopher

said by Kristopher:

DrModem. Mobile Mafia since 2012.

Lolz

Don't know why this didn't occur to me ages ago, it's such an obvious thing I should have done

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
reply to Meningitis

Random shot?

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 4

ekster - 1 - f0rtys3ven (L-3)
Dunga Bee - 1 - Meningitis (L-3)

Players not voting: Blockfire, Brom, Dunga Bee, ekster, ProtusMose

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3

I have nothing. It's also a bit harder to follow when I'm not forced to sit at the PC all day like I am at work...

so

vote forty

for now.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

OMGUS

Vote: Ekster

WTB thoughts from Brom, Blockfire, Dunga

Blockfire

Wichita, KS

nothing is really going on, don't know who to vote for and a shot in the dark seems frivilous.

Blockfire

Wichita, KS
reply to DrModem

Vote: Meng

he's the only one, after rereading the last couple of pages, to have any "stink" on him.

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It

join:2004-07-26
USA
reply to DrModem

Here.

At the moment I am not sure enough to throw a vote on anyone other than a retaliation vote on Meng which seems silly right now, even though he did try to paint me as the L-1 vote on Kris and generally seems to have it in for me.

It seems like providing reasons for your vote is suspicious behavior nowadays. I've been carefully reading posts and seeing what others thought and joining in when I felt that the info (albeit little) was enough to warrant a vote.

I believe Block to be town. Ekster I am not sure about because with him on vacation and not as chatty as I have seen him in the past, I can't get a read. Others not participating as much seems fishy because they have no excuse (that we know about). I'd like to hear from others (lurkers and actives) before saying much more. What I do know is we can't afford to be wrong much more or we'll all be dead.