spc
Search similar:

uniqs

A non
@151.190.0.x

A non

Anon

No Carbonite? No Crash Plan?

This article is not much of a "comparison", even for the services mentioned. No pricing comparison. No storage limits. No performance data. I can do better by looking at Wikipedia.

franknalco
join:2005-01-27
Littleton, CO

1 recommendation

franknalco

Agreed. This article is useless. One of the things missing from many online storage services is the ability to search within files, like pdf's. I have only found G Drive is able to do this, and I was hoping this article might point me someplace else since I really don't want to use Google since their privacy policy seems as fluid as the tide - and changes about as often. Oh well.....

cdru
Go Colts
MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN

2 recommendations

cdru to A non

MVM

to A non
said by A non :

I can do better by looking at Wikipedia.

Yet you didn't.
quote:
This article is part of an effort to solicit paid content from the Broadband Reports community. If you'd like to participate, please contact us.
If you can do a better job, submit something. If you can't/won't, then what someone else has is infinitely times better than your contribution.

MxxCon
join:1999-11-19
Brooklyn, NY
ARRIS TM822
Actiontec MI424WR Rev. I

MxxCon to A non

to A non
There's no storage limit on S3.

Backblaze also claims to be unlimited »help.backblaze.com/entri ··· nlimited
But i wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in their TOS they have a clause saying that if you abuse the service, they can disable your account.

A non
@151.190.0.x

A non to cdru

Anon

to cdru
said by cdru:

If you can do a better job, submit something. If you can't/won't, then what someone else has is infinitely times better than your contribution.

I don't need to. It's already been written - »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co ··· services
Expand your moderator at work
PastTense
join:2011-07-06
united state

PastTense to MxxCon

to MxxCon

Re: No Carbonite? No Crash Plan?

"Sig removed by Administrator: signature can not exceed 20GB"

Wow!!! You can have a 19.9 GB signature!!!