spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

angry

@wildblue.net

serious question anyone offering T1 for under 200 dollar

I would seriously the option of getting T1 in my home if i could get it for under 200 a month .

CommQuotes
Premium
join:2012-02-01
Washington, DC
While $200/mo is possible, it all depends on your location (Our average T1 comes in around $220/mo). We partner with over 100 carriers and have access to the guaranteed lowest pricing. If there is a T1 out there for under $200, we've got it.

To run a quote, we will need the location address and phone number and your contact information. PM or email us at team@commquotes.com. Or you can request a T1 quote online at CommQuotes.com

BandwidthNow

join:2006-03-22
reply to angry
Hi, if you provide your own T1 router I can get pretty close to $200 in some cases. However, that price is usually within business zoned areas and in densely populated communities.

Is there a specific application you need the T1 for, or just basic Internet access? Have you looked into a Fixed Wireless alternative? I can check your location if you're interested. Please contact me at:

1(877)520-1924
info@realtimet1search.com
»www.realtimet1search.com

angry

@wildblue.net
reply to CommQuotes
ty for the reply

angry

@wildblue.net
cheapest vendor in my area is 428 dollars

CommQuotes
Premium
Washington, DC
Hi Angry, did you run your quotes through us (www.commquotes.com)? Generally, locations dictates price, but I'd like to see if we can do better than that. Price seems high.

angry

@wildblue.net
yes i ran the quote through the link that you posted. Do i have to pay the loop fee every month or is it a one time thing?

CommQuotes
Premium
Washington, DC
I'm not sure which quote is yours. What state are you in?

angry

@wildblue.net
Virginia a small town called newsoms.

CommQuotes1

join:2012-05-09
Hmm, I don't see any quotes from anyone in Newsoms. Is it possible you clicked on the other posters link? Either way, please email me your full address and phone number and I will double check for you. Email is psparer@commquotes.com.

Or you can fill out the quote request using the link below.

»www.commquotes.com/data-network-···ions/t1/
Expand your moderator at work