Hackster
join:2009-03-26
Markham, ON

Hackster

Acanac Support

Ticket ID: RPD-59292
Date opened: 16 Jul 2012 10:57 AM
Response date: 18 Jul 2012 03:50 PM

I have experienced the worst ever technical support from Acanac. You can not reach them by phone or even respond to ticket created by users until you complaint. I would like to know if other members have the same issues with Acanac.
W411
Premium Member
join:2009-10-07
Windsor, ON

W411

Premium Member

Same issue here, most connection issues I have found happen afer midnight and on weekends, when telephone support is unavailable . . . actually let me rephrase that, outside of listed telephone support hours. I have also been told that Monday & Tuesdays are the days they try to catch up from being closed all weekend, which seems like an easy problem to fix, don't close on weekends?

I have mentioned the same issue here:

»Are there low volume times for Acanac DSL support?
Lynn0
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON

Lynn0 to Hackster

Premium Member

to Hackster
said by Hackster:

Ticket ID: RPD-59292
Date opened: 16 Jul 2012 10:57 AM
Response date: 18 Jul 2012 03:50 PM

I have experienced the worst ever technical support from Acanac. You can not reach them by phone or even respond to ticket created by users until you complaint. I would like to know if other members have the same issues with Acanac.

sorry I was so long getting back to you. I jut got back off vacation. i checked your ticket this morning and iI see there is a reply from head of cable internet service for you:

Sorry for the delay. If still unable to browse to avoid further delays please provide the following on your modem status:or call or call us at the following phone number Acanac Toll Free: 1-866-281-3538 ext:4
Glenna Cable Support

Has this issue been resolved?